I put a question mark next to update because honestly there isn't much to discuss. I have made little to no progress on most of my "stories" (if I can even call them that), mostly just minor changes and tune ups, no actual character/story progression. Schools monotonous (surprise surprise) and just lots of other stuff going on that honestly does not need to be thrust upon any of you. I need to fix it myself.
I'll just leave you guys with that small "paragraph" and these tags,
Tagged by user:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
5. No tag backs
1. What's your most favorite show?: Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (despite it only showing reruns nowadays :/)
2. What is your least favorite character from that show? I don't have one in particular since all the characters had their personal flaws...
3. Favorite flavor of smoothie? Anything with chocolate pretty much, I'm a sucker for that stuff -drools-
4. Biggest fear? Falling from a high place
5. Any siblings? If so, what's the most annoying part about them? NADA!
6. Pick a random card from the 52 card deck. Queen of Hearts
7. What is a subject of conversation you will find yourself most likely to fall asleep to? Probably anything related to politics, but I feel I am getting better about not being as grumpy when those kinds of topics come up.
8. What is the best thing about Bacon? What kind are we talking here? Regualr pig bacon? Turkey bacon? Back/Canadian Bacon? You gotta be specific if you want a specific answer
9. Time for Math! You are going to have a party and you invited 56 people. You can only get 5 tables. There two type of tables. The rectangle table fit 12 people, when a circle table fits 8. Okay, now what was the flavor of the punch bowl? Irrelevant because I will never be able to find 56 people to invite to this hypothetical shindig... but if it was just me making a random bowl of punch for myself... Probably just fruit punch, I mean, you can't go wrong with a classic.
10. Favorite smiley face? Either (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻ or @>-->--
10 new questions for those who decide they want to even bother with this:
1. What is your most recent obsession/fandom?
2. Where are you currently as you answer these questions?
3. Favorite dessert (if your not a sweet tooth person, then just your fav food)
4. Best book you ever read?
5. What are you musical preferences/bands?
6. Which do you prefer, lake, ocean, or pool?
7. Have you rode in an airplane and if so, what is your favorite place you have been that involved you taking a plane?
8. Do you want to be married and/or have kids?
9. Do you have your own means of transportation yet? If not, what is your dream vehicle?
10. Can you play a musical instrument(s)?